DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Jeremy's Student Blog: Song of the moment.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Song of the moment.

My musical inspiration for the moment is "Where is the Love" by the Black Eyed Peas. It was brought to mind as I read This blog post. I left a not-so-nice comment and started a flame war. Go me. BEES! BEES! AHHHHH! BEEES! *cough* n/m. I'd do it again too... Perhaps the reason why I'm a little crazy is because I'm driven to it by people like this guy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dem Soldier said...

Man that flame war is good one....one more weekend to decide who wins......me thinks the blue......or me hoping Mich..wins to further our standing......they beat us........we beat U......I ain't einstein put that will move us on the BCS some what........

Thursday, November 17, 2005  
Blogger JC said...

Should shape up to be a good game. Lets hope neither side pulls any extra-curicular bullshit on the field... Never did like the drama. It's a game... Focus and win. Go BUCKS. :)

Thursday, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home